- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Job Description: Sr.Product Analyst/Associate Product Manager
The Sr.Product Analyst/Associate Product Manager will be responsible for Product and Customer Insights that inspects, measures, and drives improvements to Gameskraft's customer and product experiences and presents recommendations to senior leaders in order to drive changes and solve identified issues. This is a role that will evolve into a product manager over time. He/She would be responsible for all the data products which include, defining the A/b framework and building the internal experimentation tool, driving product analytics and insights to drive new features and products, creating benchmarks for features that are getting deployed and managing the performance over a period of time. He/She would be working closely with the data science team to delve deeper into big data, using algorithms and statistics to produce a final product and then analyze the data produced by the product.
Gameskraft is a gaming company launched in June 2017 by a group of highly-experienced tech professionals who are also passionate gamers.
In November 2017, we debuted with an Indian Rummy cash game that already enjoys wild popularity for its technology, transparency, and user-centricity. We launched our second and third product named Gamezy and Playship in March 2018 and January 2020 respectively. Here are the links of our products for your reference:
Rummyculture : https://www.rummyculture.com/
Gamezy : https://www.gamezy.com/
Playship : https://www.playship.com/
Gameskraft is a hand-picked team of passionate professionals from premier institutes like IIT’s, IIM’s, BHU, ISB, NIT and NSIT, and with a stellar career journey with companies across the world. Our team has been instrumental in building and scaling bellwether technology startups like Goibibo, Grofers, Myntra, Flipkart, Paytm, Snapdeal, Makemytrip.
- Design and drive our strategy for data capture across our products, experiences and content catalog
- Connect technology, product, and analytics by being the expert on data instrumentation
- Understand the use cases of business & technical teams that consume this data, advising upcoming launches to ensure measurability and data coverage
- Articulate and own capture requirements for all technical teams to adhere to, designing a customer-centric, scalable and enforceable schema
- Envision opportunities for continuous improvement in data capture, prioritize them and lead them into reality by collaborating with a variety of domain leaders
The person will innovate and build new methodologies and bring insights to continuously iterate and improve our gaming products - all in an effort to better serve our customers. This candidate must possess excellent analytical skills, knowledge of product management practices and a track record of delivering projects in a complex and ambiguous environment.
- 2 or more years of experience in product analytics in e-commerce/ internet firms.
- Overall 2-7 years of experience
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, ability to understand and talk technology.
- Proven track record of configuring analytics platforms, tagging, and segmentation and distilling results for presentation and review
- Working experience in deploying analytics solutions for Mobile Apps (Android, iOS, Windows)
- Experience with tag management solutions (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Omniture, Clevertap)
- Hands-on experience in SQL, Tableau, GA360 is a must
To Ask your queries directly to company: Sign In