- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Role: UI UX Designer
JD and responsibilities:
- You will work with the Head of Growth and founding team at Truemeds and articulate user flows and journeys into meaningful designs
- The role will have a mix of UI design and enhancing UX
- You should be comfortable iterating over the final output from developers to improve the product
- You need to be a thinker and have the ability to work independently when needed
Ideally suited for young designers who want to work in a high growth startup, enjoy learning and are looking for growth.
About the company:
As an early stage startup in the pharmaceutical space, we at Truemeds are a team who going to change the way healthcare is done in India. If you are a product designer who knows no bounds, loves experimenting and is tired of a sandbox, Truemeds is the place for you.
Truemeds is India’s 1st e-Pharmacy that guarantees to reduce your medicine costs up to 72%. We only supply medicines from India’s top 50 medicine makers, to guarantee our users the best quality. All of our orders go through the most rigid checks to ensure that the correct medicines are supplied to our users. Our proprietary Triple Check (TC) flow makes sure every order is checked by a Doctor, Pharmacist & our proprietary AI-based Algorithm.
Truemeds is among the Top 10 medical apps in India and has been funded by Info-edge capital.
- Apply with you portfolio and work profile
- Applications without a portfolio will not be considered
- Work done on UXHack platform will be given due consideration
To Ask your queries directly to company: Sign In