We are delighted to announce that our initiative to improve IRCTC in a constructive way has got the interest of IRCTC. They like the concept and the fact that the aim is to learn and improve IRCTC at the same time.
The Hackathon’s now LIVE. The final event's on the 1st of Dec, Delhi at 91Springboard, Jhandewalan, Delhi between 3 - 6 PM.
All final solutions will be presented to a jury panel and shared with IRCTC.
We also have an insightful session planned on the final day. Here's the final day agenda:
- 3 PM: Introductions
- 3:30 - 3:45: Opening Talk by Nishant Jaiswal (JGM - Internet Ticketing, IRCTC)
- 3:45 - 4:45: Presentations by each Pod
- 4:45 - 5:00: Networking Time
- 5:00 - 5:15: Do’s and Dont’s of Growth by Gagan Mahajan
- 5:15 - 5:45: Feedback on each presentation
- 5:45 - 6:00: Closing Talk by KV Ketan (Senior Product Designer, Sumo Logic)
Nishant Jaiswal, JGM - Internet Ticketing, IRCTC
KV Ketan, Senior Product Designer, Sumo Logic
Gagan Mahajan, Product Manager, Grofers
Hackathon Problem Statements:
- - Track X: With quick UX Hacks, how can IRCTC improve the overall booking experience
- - TQ: How can the present Tatkal flows be simplified with tweaks to ensure a hassle free Tatkal booking experience (10am)
- - Pay: How can the payment flow be optimised to ensure reduction in failure rates as also fast checkouts
If you would like to attend the event, please RSVP here: RSVP