- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Bluestacks UX Designer
About the job
- Coming up with contemporary solutions to product design problems for the gaming ecosystem.
- Visual, Interaction and information design between our users and our products for Web, Desktop and Mobile.
- Coming up with rapid wireframes for problems at hand.
- Creating high fidelity prototypes for various platforms using modern tools. Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Rapid Wireframing of concepts.
- Visual Designing of the wireframes into high fidelity mockups.
- Prototyping the end to end user experience.
- Coordination with UI Developers, Analysis and Iteration.
- 3 years of UX design experience, designing Web, Mobile and Desktop Apps. Expertise in using a popular UX software like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently, taking feedback constructively.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience
UX Design,Figma,Adobe XD