- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Role: UI UX Designer
Contify is a technology company that offers an AI-enabled Market and Competitive Intelligence (MCI) platform to help professionals make informed decisions.
We help organizations such as Ericsson, EY, Wipro, Deloitte, L&T, BCG, MetLife, etc. track information on their competitors, customers, industries, and topics of interest. Contify delivers unique strategic updates by continuously monitoring over 200,000+ sources on a real time basis.
We are rapidly growing with more than a 100 people across two offices in India. We are a winner of the Frost and Sullivan’s Product Innovation Award for Market and Competitive Intelligence Platforms.
Finally, we are a people oriented company. Emotional intelligence, therefore, is a must. You enjoy working in a team environment, supporting your teammates in pursuit of our common goals, and working with your colleagues to drive customer value. You strive to not only improve yourself, but also those around you.
About the Role
We are looking for a UI UX designer to join our team of product strategists, designers, developers that ideate, create and validate new user-centric product features in support of our larger mission to help professionals make informed decisions.
You will be a part of our Product UX team that functions at the intersection of marketing, sales, engineering and leadership.
What you'll do
- Translate complex design problems, user pain points, and research findings into impactful, practical and delightful design solutions
- Visualising and prototyping ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas via sketches, wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Create iterative designs that meet product objectives, fit our design system guidelines, and respond to feedback and usability testing
- 1-3 years of design experience working on B2B/Enterprise products
- Experience with industry-standard product design platforms (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD),
- Experience with prototyping tools (InVision) and design systems (Carbon Design System, Material UI)
Good to have
- Experience working with information products
- Apply online at UXHack
- HR Interview (For shortlisted candidates)
- Assessment Test
- Final Interview