- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Experience:1-2 yrs in fast paced product environments
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be the gatekeeper of the brand identity and its graphics
- You will take incharge of how the brand will be communicated to our potential investors through presentation decks and to our prospective clients by creating kickass sales presentations
- You will work closely with the sales team and the marketing team which is headed by Beena and Tami respectively. You will additionally help them with any collaterals needed for product demos.
- You will be working closely with Sanjana and Avi in the design team to add the ‘cool’ quotient to our branding and help make Crux reflect itself as a smart, intelligent yet a super simple platform.
- You will also help develop graphic and visual assets for the product.
- You will be incharge of making assets (video/animation/graphics) new product features’ launch.
While you’re at it, we’ll ensure you do the best work of your career.
FYI, we don’t have designation-oriented titles at Crux. All members of various teams are exactly that — Member of <Function> Team.
- Relevant experience for 1 to 2 years in fast paced product environments
- Bachelor’s degree in communication design, visual design, graphic design, illustration, animation or any other related field
- Experience in creating animations, illustrations, graphics and visuals.
- Background/Experience in the field of communication design
- Examples of work that reflect your approach to creative solutions, conceptualising and ideating process, design process. We’re okay with screenshots of your work, if your portfolio is a work-in-progress! We understand.
- Experience in working with digital marketing team is a bonus
FYI, we use Figma & Notion for all our design work.
This position is officially based out of Bengaluru, India. We’re currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic until further notice.