- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
1. About Crux Intelligence
Crux Intelligence is a business intelligence company that puts AI into the hands of every business user. Developed as a mobile-first platform to provide curated, on-demand insights available anytime, anywhere, Crux Intelligence helps to answer the “why” behind many of the most pressing business questions. Automated and always on, Crux Intelligence delivers agile insights without requiring inputs or queries from the end user. Crux Intelligence leverages natural language processing and natural language generation through sophisticated voice search tools to offer a seamless, high-performance user experience.
Crux earlier known as Cuddle was incubated by Fractal Analytics — a global leader in AI partnering with 50+ Fortune 500 companies. Our team comprises of Data Scientists, Engineers & Product Designers based in US & India passionate about shaping the future of BI using AI.
- A glimpse of the product, on web and mobile — Introducing the all-new Crux Intelligence
- Read first hand reviews by our users — Rating: 4.7 | 14 Reviews | Fractal Analytics Crux Intelligence Reviews, Ratings, and Features - Gartner 2021
- Here is what everyone is talking about us — In the Press
2. Design at Crux
What sets Crux apart from the other players in the already crowded business analytics space is the exceptional design. We aim to make it so unexpectedly simple, that it feels like magic. We want to bring the change that’s long overdue in an industry that’s already dragging on the legacy built over 30 years.
Our philosophy is to be a lean team, with all the necessary skillsets, and functions of design. As of today, we have capabilities revolving around visual design, quantitive analysis, and measuring product successes. We are also good with qualitative research practices. We now need an excellent product hr fi!
Read our Medium blogs to know more about how we work : Crux Intelligence
3. Role and Responsibilities
- You will be the gatekeeper of the overall user experience of the mobile and web app
- You will audit and rely on user-centered design principles, Gestalt principles, and Nielson's heuristics
- You will coach others and establish processes to deliver well-designed interfaces and simple solutions
- You will lead storytelling collaterals like product videos, demos, etc. for communication
- You will spearhead user research activities with Shalini
- You will ensure adoption and growth of the design system with Sanjana
- You will work very closely with Avi to strategise the product vision and priorities for the team
- You will be working very closely with product, research, development, and customer success teams to ensure the success of your project.
While you're at it, we'll ensure you do the best work of your career.
FYI, we don't have designation-oriented titles at Crux. All members of various teams are exactly that — Member of <Function> Team.
4. Your Growth
You’ll find yourself in regular conversations around your growth path (as an individual, as a designer) and oversight review. We create your custom growth charter to cover anything from core-competency improvements around hard skills to soft skills like communication, presentation capabilities, and such.
You’ll have access to tons of books, online materials, conference visits, internal/ external workshops, etc. to further catalyse your capabilities as a designer.
5. Eligibility Criteria
- Relevant experience of 3 to 5+ years in fast paced product environments
- Experience in leading end-to-end delivery of design projects, from research to implementation. Examples of work that reflect your approach to problem solving, design process, product design, and implementation
- We're okay with screenshots of your work, if your portfolio is a work-in-progress! We understand.
- Experience in UX writing, prototyping, and motion design is a plus.
FYI, we use Figma & Notion for all our design work.
This position is officially based out of Bengaluru, India.We're currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic until further notice.
6. Hiring Process
- Interview 1 — With one of the team members that you'll be closely working with. This will be an introduction call along with a walkthrough of your work.
- Interview 2 — If we'd like to see more samples of some specific work, or have any follow-up questions after the first interviews; if not, a few white-boarding exercises during the call.
- Task — This is mandatory for all interviewees, even heads/leads as this helps us learn more about your process, your presentations and communication skills, reception to feedback, etc.
- Interview 2 — Walkthrough of your task attempt, along with other culture related questions.
- Final call + HR rounds