- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Cure.fit has an option to take live cult.fit sessions at home. This feature becomes even more significant in current times.
While existing users may be motivated and find it simple, the task of exercising via an app can be novel and challenging to new users.
That said, lots of other ‘virtual fitness’ apps have been able to achieve this by gamifying the experience.
In this challenge you need to use gamification to ensure that new users
- Complete sessions
- Are regular with their sessions & plans
You can suggest tweaks, feature additions but all of them must be practical and simple to implement (at max 3).
Also, please focus on the granular details of your suggestions rather than just listing them out. The more details and nuances covered the better.
- It would be advisable to compare cult.fit to the competition in the Fitness domain to get insights on what can be improved
- While the ‘Energy Meter’ is an interesting feature, we found it buggy and hence would suggest you ignore it for this challenge
- Usability issues are NOT the main focus of this challenge
- Finally, we do recommend enrolling for atleast one session (HRX comes highly recommended). Besides being a great source of insights, it sure can help with staying fit.