- What's Buzzing
Our Goldmine of the Top Solutions from all Product & Design challenges
A Fun Quiz to Test your Product Knowledge. A new Quiz Every Friday!
Solve Competitive Real World Product Problems and Get Continuous 1-on-1 Feedback to Improve
Read and Practice Product & Design Case Studies
Apply to Jobs
View and apply to design and product jobs
Post a Job
Tap into our talent pool of 7000+ designers and product managers
Get guidance from mentors to improve your CV, portfolio, take mock interviews
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Exotel is Asia’s top cloud customer engagement platform. With remote being the new normal, how Enterprises engage with their customers is undergoing a massive transformation. Current solutions are rigid and mostly on premise. Exotel is changing this by virtualizing the communications stack and providing completely customizable and programmable communication APIs and solutions. And we are only getting started
About the Job
Exotel platforms and products are built on data. The data platform stores and manages the flow of data ensuring secure access to various stakeholders inside and outside the company. As a product manager of the data platform, you will be responsible for the innovation and execution of product roadmaps for this data platform. You will have a pivotal role in enabling internal use cases for our data platforms, as well as external use cases such as customer reports and analytics.
What will you do?
• Work with stakeholders to define the vision of the products you are working on
• Gather feedback about specific needs from internal and external stakeholders to improve our products
• Understand customer/market needs and competitive landscape
• Write detailed product specifications and work closely with engineering across every part of the product life cycle.
• Interface on a regular basis with customer-facing teams, bringing them up to date regarding releases and major changes
What we look for?
• You are a self-starter, proactive, structured, and bring clarity to complex customer problems through effective solutions.
• You have excellent communication skills and can write well
• You have an understanding of Telecommunication carriers and routing technologies
• You’ve led teams to release products in the cloud with successful outcomes
• You are more capability focussed and constantly look towards enhancing the capabilities of the platform owned.
• You have empathy for customers and your colleagues
• You have a keen eye on the technology trends and emerging developments across the competitive landscape
• Experience in Telecom/SaaS and/or high-frequency transaction business is a plus
• You should have a collaborative mindset with an ability to work with cross-functional teams
• A minimum of 3+yrs experience in product management
Culture and Team
Exotel is powered by a closely knit team coming from varied backgrounds. You will work with enthusiastic folks who are just out of college as well as folks who built things ground up with 20 years of experience. We are driven by some common values. We are not perfect, but we listen and change. We are more diverse than we were and we want to get better in building a great diverse impactful team
Exotel is at a stage where there is a good mix of order and chaos. It gives a great opportunity for driven leaders to work on areas that provide scope for learning as well as create huge impact. We are a mid sized organization that gives ample space for personal and career growth. As a company we currently power 5000 plus businesses and we are constantly growing. We also raised a growth fund recently and merged with Ameyo