- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Crazy about creating awesome user interfaces? Have an eye for detail, color, typography & beauty?
Lollypop is looking for senior designers who are interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with strong interest in creating user interface applications with pixel perfect look, feel designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.?
- Design, Design & Design.
- From a brief, produce concepts for layouts and develop these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
- Create wireframe specifications (complete with annotation) for developers to implement.
- Work with developers to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design web, mobile and tablet friendly applications.?
- Visual design definition, direction and execution.
- A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of an organization.
SUPER-POWERS YOU NEED..
- 4+ years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of logo, graphic/ UI design and usability.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.