- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Are you a magician, with proven solutions to every problem?
We are looking for freethinkers who visualize what others don’t and are comfortable outside the box. People who empathize with users and simplify solutions like a piece of cake! You should be excited about research and analysis and also open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real world problems faced by a common man.
- Think, argue, analyze, strategize and iterate.
- Open-minded for suggestions and criticism with an unbreakable spirit.
- Review wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps as per Lollypop standards and client needs.
- Design effort level scoping (LOE, SOW and proposals)
- Keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization etc.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- In-depth understanding of clients and users.
- Apply strategic design thinking to real world problems.
- An eye for usability, minimalism and simplicity.
SUPER-POWERS YOU NEED...
- 4+ years of experience.
- Well aware of UX approaches and methodologies - research, interviews, personas, task analysis, sitemap, wireframing and prototyping
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.?
- Mentor designers on latest design trends.
- Review team members and maintain a healthy team spirit.
- Take Ownership for the team and deliverables.
- Capable of performing tasks independently as well as motivating team members to take ownership in their respective work areas.
- Sense of humor & lots of it!