- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
We are looking to hire a Senior User Experience Designer to assist in all UX and interaction design activities for all touch-points in the customer journey (web, app, care, chat, packaging, etc.). You will be collaborating directly with the rest of the design team, the product team and technical team to understand scope, requirements, technical constraints as well as customer needs to produce new features and improve upon existing experiences. You will need to produce wireframes, interaction design, information architecture, prototypes, as well as assist with agile process related activities and research activities (i.e., usability testing and user/customer research activities).
- Translate concepts and requirements into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for the product.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces (web, app, chat, packaging, etc.).
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders (marketing, product, ops, care, tech, etc.).
- Question everything…Take risks and champion new ideas.
- Assist with the development and implementation of designs by collaborating hand-in-hand with developers to ensure designed experiences are realized.
You'll Need To Have
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, human-computer interaction, behavioral science, psychology, human factors, or design or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of user experience research & design experience.
- Experience designing outstanding digital products for B2C environments.
- Experience designing and utilizing Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, and/or InVision
- Experience with UI Testing.
Even Better If You Have
- A degree.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Demonstrated expertise of design techniques, skills, tools and procedures for the applicable media.
- Ability to work with highly technical teams.
- Supports and demonstrates corporate brand knowledge.
- Adapts well to changing priorities, deadlines and directions.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of design thinking or human-centered thinking/design.
- Ability to present complex qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to diverse audiences in an understandable and accessible format.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions in user research curriculum, for a broad audience demographic.