- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Designation: Product Designer
Salary: Market competitive salary. Range Rs. 15-45L per annum
Job location: Bangalore (Remote till situation normalizes)
Last date to apply: Tuesday, 29th Jun, 2021
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are 1000s of companies struggling to find talent.
Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalized learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT’s and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi among others.
On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
Come be part of a rocket ship that’s creating a massive impact on the world of technology
We are looking for a talented product designer to design the UI + UX of our web application and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
The ideal candidate should be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flow and artefacts and transform them into intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- We are looking for a talented and experienced designer who is passionate about solving complex problems and creating smart, beautiful, and polished products.
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behavior and data.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering. ? Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Research, analyse user feedback & activity and iterate it to enhance the user experience. ? Be highly adaptable in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Proven work experience of minimum 1+years as a UI UX Designer, preferably in a product company
-Desired design experience of 2-4years
- Portfolio of design projects
- Have experience using tools such as Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Principle, InVision
- Up-to-date knowledge of design trends
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
At Newton School you get
- An opportunity to work on something that really matters
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow
- High transparency in decision making
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail
- The hiring process will be conducted by UXHack
- All shortlisted candidates will receive personalised feedback from UXHack
Know someone who would be a great fit for this role? Refer them and get a cash reward of Rs. 10K, if they get hired. More info