Use your design chops to improve real world products. One screen, One product, One weekend!
A Hiring Hackathon event for Designers
A Hiring Hackathon event for Product Managers
A Fun Quiz to Test your Product Knowledge. A new Quiz Every Friday!
All the events lined up @UXHack
Check out some interesting nuggets from us @UXHack. Apart from important updates, we try to also share some best practices & case studies. We cover topics like Startups, Career Advice & Products.
Newsletter - UXH Mixology
A weekly newsletter on Substack where we share some interesting reads, curated jobs, events & more stuff related to Product & Design
- For Businesses
We are looking for a UI Designer at OneGame
Role: UI Designer
Experience: 3+ yrs
Duration: 2-3 months
Hours per week: 40 hrs hrs/week
Commercials: Rs 1-2L/month
Part-time/Full-time: Part Time
Project starts: Immediately
Note: The commercials are per month. And you are expected to work full time for the whole project duration.
At One GAME, we're not just building a product; we're shaping the future of gaming. As a startup in the gaming industry, we're on a mission to revolutionize how people experience games. Our passion for gaming runs deep, and we're looking for a UI Designer who shares our enthusiasm and wants to be part of a team that's changing the game, literally!
Why Join One GAME:
Innovate in Gaming: One GAME is at the forefront of gaming innovation. We're committed to delivering cutting-edge gaming experiences that users will love.
Remote Work: Enjoy the flexibility of remote work. Work from anywhere while collaborating with a dynamic and passionate team.
We are seeking a talented and creative UI Designer to join our dynamic team at One Game. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces for our mobile app. As a UI Designer, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, to deliver exceptional user experiences. If you have a passion for design, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to turn complex concepts into elegant and user-friendly designs, we want to hear from you.
Create visually stunning, user-centric interfaces for web and mobile applications that align with project goals and user needs. Should hold a good portfolio of mobile apps designs. Able to showcase original mobile apps designs along with source files. Should have a good understanding of colours, themes, font style and combination goes with the theme.
What you will do:
• Planning and implementing new UI designs from business objective
• Create new UI designs and the application flow
• Brainstorming with the team, understanding business goals & objectives to implement design. Accordingly delivering intuitive and user-centred solutions
• Combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements
• Creating prototypes for new product ideas
What you should have:
• 3+ years of experience as an UI Designer or similar role
• Experience on Mobile Applications
• UI/UX design portfolio
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to discuss and explain design options
• Detail oriented and Critical thinker
• Problem solver and customer-centered
Tools you should know:
• UI/UX Tools: Sketch, Figma or other UI/UX design tools