- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Salary Range: Rs15 LPA – Rs25 LPA
R360 powers a data-driven customer engagement ecosystem that enables the world’s leading organizations to earn customer loyalty every day. For over 10 years, R360’s loyalty and reward platforms have driven ambitious loyalty programs for some of the world’s biggest brands, including Standard Chartered Bank, American Express, and HDFC Bank. We have 500+ global retail partnerships and offer our clients reward programs, nuanced customer segmentation, data-centric campaigns, and big data analytics. Our multidisciplinary team of technology experts, product engineers, data scientists, client relationship managers and customer experience professionals work together with our clients to enable loyalty by enhancing customer acquisition, engagement, and retention. Check out the company’s website: https://www.reward360.co/
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps.
- Engage with stakeholders internal/external and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Manage product life cycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience.
- Work with designers, engineers, marketing, and partnerships to deliver products.
- Hire/Groom & Nurture the team
- Opportunity to work with R360 labs (research arm that works on data-driven features)
What we’ll need:
- Master’s degree in computer science, or Bachelor’s in technology with MBA from a reputed college
- 3 - 5 years of experience with min. 2 experience working on building products
- Good understanding of sprint & agile ways of working, proficiency in the design flow
- Comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles, and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans.
- Good business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability.
- Bias for action and comfortable with breaking down complex problems. Strong quantitative capabilities
- Experience with data-driven products and large-scale B2C platform is a must
- Experience with devising product roadmaps, clear articulation of product vision
- Thorough understanding of collaborative tools. Experienced in working with QA teams
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- On the sport rewards
- Health insurance
- Learning and Development benefits
- Loyalty Bonus
- Referral and hiring incentives
Process the company will follow:
- Assignment (case study)
- 1st Technical round discussion
- 2nd Technical round discussion
- Fitment round
- All shortlisted candidates will receive personalised feedback from UXHack