- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
You are an overall product design expert with deep expertise spanning web, desktop, and mobile. You are a problem solver. You are obsessed with breaking new creative ground, through crafting the best ideas and telling the best stories of their kind.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead and mentor a team of talented designers
• Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users • Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
• Help shape the product strategy and vision
• Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
• Drive and participate in user research and testing
• Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
• Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets • Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business goals into unique product experiences
• 4-8 years of experience in fast-paced creative environments
• Experience leading and mentoring a team of young and creative designers • Skilled storyteller with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results
• Possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
• A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
• Ability to develop deep empathy and understanding of user behaviours
• Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
• Experience with Sketch, Figma, Design Systems, After Effects, Illustrator