- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
We are looking for a Product Designer for a client project. This is a paid gig of around 5-6 weeks, to redesign an internal SaaS product for a large NBFC
Role: Product Designer
Output: 10-15 screens + Style-guide + Component Library + Design Language
Duration: 5-6 weeks
Commercials: Rs. 1L
Part-time/Full-time: Choice is yours, we are focussed on the output
Project starts: Immediately
The project involves reimagining complex flows and screens to create simple, usable screens. While we expect you to work on some complex screens, your major goal is to create the overall design language for the project: this could be components, templates for common journeys, style-guide and if time permits, an evolving design system.
You’ll be closely working with a UI designer and a design manager on this project.
We are a complete remote startup and operate asynchronously. Read more about our culture and working style here
We’d like to move fast and close out this hiring in the next couple of days.
If you know someone who’d be a good fit, please share this with them.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is a fast mover, grasps requirements quickly and is execution oriented
- Comfortable with asynchronous communication
- Someone who has previously worked on gigs, especially consumer apps
- Bonus: has previously transformed complex user flows to create delightful experiences, especially for SaaS products
- Has a quality portfolio with great work samples
- Is not too fussy with iterations
- We would prefer experienced designers for this role but are equally open to young and upcoming talent
- Apply on the site. Make sure you have a quality portfolio with samples of work done.
- Interview for those shortlisted
- Final round (if necessary): Live design task on Zoom | max 15-20 min (edited)