Use your design chops to improve real world products. One screen, One product, One weekend!
A Hiring Hackathon event for Designers
A Hiring Hackathon event for Product Managers
A Fun Quiz to Test your Product Knowledge. A new Quiz Every Friday!
All the events lined up @UXHack
Check out some interesting nuggets from us @UXHack. Apart from important updates, we try to also share some best practices & case studies. We cover topics like Startups, Career Advice & Products.
Newsletter - UXH Mixology
A weekly newsletter on Substack where we share some interesting reads, curated jobs, events & more stuff related to Product & Design
- For Businesses
We are looking for a Product Designer for a client project. This is a paid gig of around 10-12 weeks, to design a SaaS product for an analytics company
Role: Product Designer
Duration: 10-12 weeks
Commercials: Rs. 2.1L -3.6L | Depending on experience
Part-time/Full-time: Full time
Project starts: Immediately
The project involves transforming the user experience in an AI product by balancing the Automation needs of the customer’s business with the cognitive load reduction desired by the users. The ideal user experience will intuitively guide the user towards important decisions while allowing the AI to automate everything else.
You’ll be closely working with the Design Lead and Chief Product Officer on the project
We’d like to move fast and close out this hiring in the next couple of days. If you know someone who’d be a good fit, please share this with them.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is a fast mover, grasps requirements quickly and is execution oriented
- Comfortable with asynchronous communication
- Someone who has previously worked on gigs, especially SaaS products that leverage AI
- Bonus: experience working on conceptualising new user journeys and dashboards
- Has a quality portfolio with great work samples
- Is not too fussy with iterations
- We would prefer experienced designers for this role but are equally open to young and upcoming talent
- Apply on the site. Make sure you have a quality portfolio with samples of work done.
- Interview for those shortlisted
- Final round with Design Lead