Use your design chops to improve real world products. One screen, One product, One weekend!
A Hiring Hackathon event for Designers
A Hiring Hackathon event for Product Managers
A Fun Quiz to Test your Product Knowledge. A new Quiz Every Friday!
All the events lined up @UXHack
Check out some interesting nuggets from us @UXHack. Apart from important updates, we try to also share some best practices & case studies. We cover topics like Startups, Career Advice & Products.
Newsletter - UXH Mixology
A weekly newsletter on Substack where we share some interesting reads, curated jobs, events & more stuff related to Product & Design
- For Businesses
We are looking for a Senior UX UI Designer for a client project. This is a paid gig of around 3-4 weeks, to design a consumer app for a large NBFC.
Role: Senior UI UX Designer
Screens: 25 screens
Duration: 3-4 weeks
Commercials: Rs. 80K
Part-time/Full-time: Choice is yours, we are focussed on the output
Project starts: Immediately
The project involves adapting web designs to an app. Your role is to create a common ‘design language’ for this project, that can be used by other, younger designers. You will also be working on simplifying complex user flows.
You will be working closely with Akshay, Co-founder UXHack, on this project.
We are a complete remote startup and operate asynchronously. Read more about our culture and working style here
We’d like to move fast and close out this hiring in the next couple of days.
If you know someone who’d be a good fit, please share this with them.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is a fast mover, grasps requirements quickly and is execution oriented
- Comfortable with asynchronous communication
- Someone who has previously worked on gigs, especially consumer apps
- Bonus: has worked on consumer apps, especially complex flows. Also has worked with young designers previously
- Has a quality portfolio with great work samples
- Is not too fussy with iterations
- We would prefer youngsters but are equally open to experienced folks
- Apply on the site. Make sure you have a quality portfolio with samples of work done.
- Interview for those shortlisted
- Final round (if necessary): Live design task on Zoom | max 15-20 min (edited)