- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
We are looking for a UI Designer for a client project. This is a paid gig of around 3-4 weeks, to design a consumer app for a large NBFC. There are 2 openings for this role
Role: UI Designer
Screens: 25 screens
Duration: 3-4 weeks
Commercials: Rs. 50K
Part-time/Full-time: Choice is yours, we are focussed on the output
Project starts: Immediately
The project involves adapting web designs to an app. We would also like to simplify the journeys, improve overall UX and add flair, to match the best in-class consumer apps.
You will be working closely with Akshay, Co-founder UXHack, on this project.
We are a complete remote startup and operate asynchronously. Read more about our culture and working style here
We’d like to move fast and close out this hiring in the next couple of days.
If you know someone who’d be a good fit, please share this with them.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is a fast mover, grasps requirements quickly and is execution oriented
- Comfortable with asynchronous communication
- Someone who has previously worked on gigs, especially consumer apps
- Bonus: has worked on consumer apps, especially logged in flow, dashboard views, help & support et al
- Has a quality portfolio with great work samples
- Is not too fussy with iterations
- We would prefer youngsters but are equally open to experienced folks
- Apply on the site. Make sure you have a quality portfolio with samples of work done.
- Interview for those shortlisted
- Final round (if necessary): Live design task on Zoom | max 15-20 min (edited)