- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
We are looking for a UI UX Designer for a client project. This is a paid gig of around 4-5 weeks, to redesign an app
Role: UI UX Designer (70% UI)
Screens: 30-40screens + Styleguide, Components
Duration: 4-5 weeks
Commercials: Rs. 1.5L
Part-time/Full-time: Choice is yours, we are focussed on the output
Project starts: Immediately
The project involves some level of conceptualisation and ideation, as well as setting up the styleguide, reusable components and the beginnings of a design system, besides designing the screens based on existing flows (details will be shared with those shortlisted)
You will be working closely with UXHack founders on this project. Also there is a possibility of extending work on a recurring basis, if the output is of great quality.
We are a complete remote startup and operate asynchronously. Read more about our culture and working style here
We'd like to move fast and close out this hiring in the next couple of days
If you know someone who'd be a good fit, please share this with them.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is a fast mover, grasps requirements quickly and is execution oriented
- Comfortable with asynchronous communication
- Someone who has previously worked on gigs as well as creating design systems (big plus)
- Has a quality portfolio with great work samples
- Is not too fussy with iterations
- We would prefer youngsters but are equally open to experienced folks
- Apply on the site. Make sure you have a quality portfolio with samples of work done.
- Interview for those shortlisted
- Final round: Live design task on Zoom | max 15-20 min