Use your design chops to improve real world products. One screen, One product, One weekend!
A Hiring Hackathon event for Designers
A Hiring Hackathon event for Product Managers
A Fun Quiz to Test your Product Knowledge. A new Quiz Every Friday!
All the events lined up @UXHack
Check out some interesting nuggets from us @UXHack. Apart from important updates, we try to also share some best practices & case studies. We cover topics like Startups, Career Advice & Products.
Newsletter - UXH Mixology
A weekly newsletter on Substack where we share some interesting reads, curated jobs, events & more stuff related to Product & Design
- For Businesses
UI UX Designer Gig
We are looking for a UI UX Designer. This is a paid gig of around 4 weeks, to design new user flows on UXHack.
Role: UI UX Designer
Duration: 4 weeks
Commercials: Rs. 40-50k
Project starts: Immediately
In this project we will be designing new user journeys for important use cases on UXHack. The work will be based on using existing components, templates and customising them basis the use case. The focus is more on creating simple, functional user flows, than jazzy UI.
You will be working closely with Akshay, Co-founder UXHack, on this project.
We are a complete remote startup and operate asynchronously. Read more about our culture and working style here
We’d like to move fast and close out this hiring in the next couple of days.
If you know someone who’d be a good fit, please share this with them.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is a fast mover, grasps requirements quickly and is execution oriented
- Comfortable with asynchronous communication
- Someone who has previously worked on gigs
- Bonus: has worked extensively on creating and reusing components and is more focused on UX
- Has a quality portfolio with great work samples
- Is not too fussy with iterations
- We would prefer youngsters but are equally open to experienced folks
- Apply on the site. Make sure you have a quality portfolio with samples of work done.
- Interview for those shortlisted
- Final round (if necessary): Live design task on Zoom | max 15-20 minutes