- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
We are looking for a Webflow UI UX Designer to help us design landing pages for our B2B offerings.
This is a paid gig of around 2 weeks
Role: Webflow UI UX Designer (60% UI)
Screens: 1 landing page with sub sections
Duration: around 2 weeks
Commercials: Rs. 15-20K
Part-time/Full-time: Choice is yours, we are focussed on the output
Project starts: Immediately
The project involves creating a new landing page for our Studio offering for companies.
We would like the designer to highlight the difference between UXHack's model to traditional design studios. The page will also have case studies of our previous work which we would like to present as a portfolio.
This role is specifically for someone who is good at Webflow.
You will be working closely with UXHack founders on this project.
We are a complete remote startup and operate asynchronously. Read more about our culture and working stylehere
We'd like to move fast and close out this hiring in the next couple of days
If you know someone who'd be a good fit, please share this with them.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is good at Webflow (must have)
- Someone who has previously created appealing landing pages
- Comfortable with asynchronous communication
- Bonus, if you have worked on landing pages of companies who offer UX Design and related services
- Apply on the site. Make sure you have a quality portfolio with samples of your design work. Make sure, your portfolio includes work done on Webflow
- Interview for those shortlisted
- Final round: Live design task on Zoom | max 15-20 min