- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Hi! This is Yalo! We help companies build strong customer relationships through the world's most popular messaging apps.
We're an energetic and positive group of people. We take care of each other and create a safe space within the company for everyone to express themselves. We want every Yalere to reach the best version of themselves!
If you're looking for a place to make sh!t happen, make mistakes and continuously improve, look no further.
The Design Team :
Come Join us in our mission of delighting more than a billion people each day! We’re looking for someone who is passionate about experiences to join our Conversational User Experience, the Design team! Being fluent in English is super important as well as being a self-starter who takes ownership of the projects. In other words, you are seen as a motivated, professional person who loves teamwork and is always on the lookout for innovative ideas and solutions and who, above all, is not afraid of change!
You will own the whole user experience and UX Writing for our conversational chatbots, Make them talk!
What are the activities and responsibilities of a Sr. Conversational UX Designer?
- Proactively interact with the Customer from collecting the requirements, guiding the customer on the best user experience to incorporating feedbacks until the bot goes Live.
- Taking ownership of the whole design process, from translating ideas into flowcharts & UI wireframes, presenting multiple feasible solutions to the Customers.
- Write conversational scripts that are creative, user-centric, helpful & crisp which turn into messages for WhatsApp (or Facebook Messenger).
- Work closely with the UX, Customer Success & Sales, Product, & Engineering team to integrate solutions within the committed timelines.
- Actively involved in UX workshops, brainstorming sessions, providing UX critiques to deliver qualitative solutions to meet Customer’s Business objectives.
- Improve the UX of Conversational journeys based on User Research & Metrics analysis.
- Developing a growth mindset to constantly learn & experiment with the UX process.
- Have a good understanding & passion to learn about current state of AI technologies.
If you meet the next experience this is your role don't hesitate. We want you on the team! (Must have)
- 4+ years of experience as a UX Designer, or even better if you’re a Conversational UX designer, creating scalable end-to-end digital experiences.
- Knowledge & enthusiasm for user-centric design
- Basic experience doing user research, user interviews, and usability testing.
- Good verbal & written communications in English (read, write and speak) is a must, in Hindi & other Indian languages will be an added advantage.
- A good balance of Creative & Analytical mindset to bring fresh ideas on the table
- Experience in creative writing such as blogs/articles/conversational copies/documentation, etc that can woo us!
- Basic understanding of the product/software lifecycle, working with multidisciplinary teams including product, research, engineering, quality assurance, customer success, sales, and marketing is good to have.
If you have the next skills and experience it will be a super plus (Good to have)
- An Online UX portfolio demonstrating your involvement in UX projects.
- Familiarity with chatbots, voice-enabled devices, or other conversational channels like Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri, Cortana, etc.
- Proficiency with tools such as Whimsical, Figma, Sketch, Miro for wireframing, prototyping & designing UI would win you brownie points.
- Documentation skills that help with communication of your ideas and work contributions.
- If you work as a UX Writer, Conversational UX Designer, Product Designer, Digital and inbound marketing, Copywriting, Content Strategy, or similar roles, you can change your role by applying.
What soft skills matter to us?
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences through Conversational journeys.
- Develop & demonstrate empathy and care for the end-users.
- An innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions to solve problems and overcome hurdles and a customer experience lover.
- Data-driven mindset, Strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills An open & collaborative mind to give and receive feedback.
- Be a positive influence by collaborating and communicating with peers and other departments.
- Be reliable, accountable or trustworthy as a Yalero
- Strong English conversational and written skills
- Must have an analytical background and experience managing/organizing information to identify trends and extract key conclusions
- A person with an editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate to internal resources and external vendor
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Insurance for employees
- Competitive rewards on the market range Remote working is available.
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment and International teamwork You and nothing else limit your career here We care,
We keep it simple,
We make it happen