Use your design chops to improve real world products. One screen, One product, One weekend!
A Hiring Hackathon event for Designers
A Hiring Hackathon event for Product Managers
A Fun Quiz to Test your Product Knowledge. A new Quiz Every Friday!
All the events lined up @UXHack
Check out some interesting nuggets from us @UXHack. Apart from important updates, we try to also share some best practices & case studies. We cover topics like Startups, Career Advice & Products.
Newsletter - UXH Mixology
A weekly newsletter on Substack where we share some interesting reads, curated jobs, events & more stuff related to Product & Design
- For Businesses
About Rummy Culture:
Rummyculture is one of the real money games by Gameskraft and we are growing very fast. To ensure the high rate of growth while building defensible value propositions, we believe that building on elements of social aspects within the game can improve retention, engagement and user acquisition. You are the Product Manager at RummyCulture with the mandate. Over the last few years, social gaming has turned out to be the ultimate engagement lever across games. Keeping that in mind, you plan on introducing Social Gaming aspects in RummyCulture.
1. What according to you are the 3 key features you’d like to introduce in the next 9-12 months keeping the following in mind:
- Current Engagement Lever
- Competitor Study
- Previous learnings
- Feature Hypothesis
2. How would you prioritise all these features? You need to define a long term roadmap for the next 9 -12 months along with short term milestones you’d want to reach.
3. For each of the suggested features, you are required to cover the below mentioned pieces:
- What are Success Metrics for each of these features?
- How would you plan Experiments, and conclude?
Insight into the real money game market :
APK Resources: RummyCulture Download Link
Discalimer: The content, views, information or opinions expressed during this Assignment/Challenge (Rummyculture) are entirely those of Gameskraft Pvt. Ltd. and are solely used on this platform for recruitment/hiring purposes and do not represent those of UXHack and its employees.