- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
Meesho is a social commerce app. It has been in the news thanks to a recent funding round, valuing it at $2bn.
The app tries to leverage WhatsApp networks to resell products. Its primary users are housewives and young women, who use their close networks and groups on WhatsApp to sell products.
The products that are sold are largely unbranded, which one could find in local markets, such as clothes, utensils and more.
Basically, Meesho is trying to formalise an unorganised market of reselling, via its app.
In this challenge you need to do a UX Audit of any 1 user flow in the Meesho App.
Firstly, you need to justify why is it that the user flow you have chosen is important, as compared to the others. Then, you need to find issues with that flow and suggest easy to implement improvements.
- Your choice of user flow to audit should be based on its impact on the user and business, both
- We recommend using annotated screens to convey the issues that you spot
- User research is not essential, but will definitely give you a lot of insights into how reselling works (as also the common issues)
- Reselling has its own underlying issues: poor product quality, poor delivery experience and more. Your focus should not be on the underlying business issues, but the issues within the product itself i.e the app (you may choose to call out the business issues separately)
- Meesho is NOT hosting the challenge. This is just a learning exercise.
Other UX Audit challenges we have conducted: