Elon Musk recently shared a tweet where he says: ‘Buy a Tesla in less than 2min at Tesla.com’
While theoretically this is possible, practically there can be challenges a user might face.
In order to find out what these challenges could be, especially to a new user (new user here means anyone who’s new to buying a car online, which is a vast majority of the people), in this challenge, you need to do a simple UX audit of Tesla’s website, especially the car buying flows, for mobile devices.
Your goal should be to find the problematic areas, if any, in the site
These areas could be related to:
- Overall flows & Navigations
After this you need to prioritise the problems, basis business impact and share the top 3 problems with possible fixes.
Business impact here means: if these problems are fixed, it would positively impact conversion of a visiting user.
- It is highly recommended to use annotated screens in order to highlight the problem areas
- This challenge is for mobile flows and NOT desktop
- Incase you would like to record a video/audio of your audit, to supplement your submission, it is most welcome. This can also be an impactful way to do the audit
- User research is also recommended whereby you can ask 2-3 users to test out the site (usability testing) and note what they feel about the experience
Useful Links:View More ▼ Close