1. Purpose Of Policy
Information UXHack Collects Through Your Use Of The Service
1. What Basic Information We Collect And Use?
A. Login Data Collected: 1. We collect information regarding your use of UXHack - your first login time and duration and your last known login date and time. We may also track and analyse non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from you and provide such information to third parties.
B. Contact Information. In operating the Site and Services, We include registration, subscription accounts, online surveys, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information such as Company, Designation and Social Media Profiles. In registering for the use of Services on this Site, this information is requested at the time of registration or fetched from your relevant social media accounts once you authorize us. You acknowledge this information is personal to you and, you by providing information to UXHack, allow us to use this to identify you.
C. Other Business Information Collected. UXHack is primary a platform to connect multiple stakeholders. In order to facilitate better use of services, stakeholders will be using the platform to add or modify information such as listing their products to help them get feedback and solutions around it.
D. Geographical Information. UXHack may access your geographic location data at the time of your login to UXHack Services. We may also track and analyse non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from you and provide such information to third parties.
2. By what all means information is captured and for what purpose it is used?
A. Sources. UXHack uses different mechanism to reach out to prospective users such as using social media channels, networking events, paid advertising and by various means on web site such as live chat, self-registration or other promotional activities.
B. Information Use – UXHack uses collected information to –
• Authenticate a valid user of platform to login and interact with the platform.
• To send periodic mails on UXHack, their profile or other relevant information
C. Sharing of information to third party – UXHack does not trade personally identifiable information with any third party. However, due to our nature of services, we have to use services of different parties as well to better engage with our customers. From that perspective, data is only shared with such parties to help us provide seamless services. The data remains in control of UXHack
2. Who has access to this information?
A. User who provides this information on our site. The user can also ask us to delete their account and data by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Site Administrators to help you provide support related to your account. C. Third party vendors - We store all data on AWS servers in U.S. AWS is part of privacy shield program, Customer.io to help us send relevant communication to you at the right time. Smartlook, Hotjar and Fullstory - that helps us understand how you engaged on our site. This helps us better understand your needs.
Contact Information and Policy Updates
1. Contacting Us. If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel free to contact us at the following:
Tel: +91 – 9953035803
2. Updates & Changes. We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.