- What's Buzzing
Our Goldmine of the Top Solutions from all Product & Design challenges
A Fun Quiz to Test your Product Knowledge. A new Quiz Every Friday!
Solve Competitive Real World Product Problems and Get Continuous 1-on-1 Feedback to Improve
Read and Practice Product & Design Case Studies
Apply to Jobs
View and apply to design and product jobs
Post a Job
Tap into our talent pool of 7000+ designers and product managers
Get guidance from mentors to improve your CV, portfolio, take mock interviews
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
IKEA celebrates one year of its launch in India. With this, it also is about to launch its 2nd store just outside Mumbai and online purchases.
IKEA provides a fantastic shopping experience at its stores across the globe but can that experience be replicated online, especially given IKEA’s limited presence in India.
In this challenge you need to find 3 ways in which IKEA can optimize its online experience, specially in the Indian context.
The areas that can be worked on
- Communication of offers/benefits/programs/assembly tie-up
- Communication of the constraints
- Simplifying checkout flow given delivery constraints
- Speed and image rendering optimizations
- Signup flows (both account and IKEA family)
#These are only indicative, you can choose to go beyond these
- IKEA runs a fantastic IKEA family program
- IKEA has a deep integration with UrbanClap
- We are not interested in optimisations to the final checkout (redirection to ww8.ikea.com and payment flows, since we are hopeful IKEA is already fixing these
- For a positive Pincode you can use a Mumbai Pincode (eg 400021)
- If you are using screenshots, it’s a good practice to annotate them
- You can solve for any one platform: mobile or web (flow starts from https://www.ikea.com/in/en/)
- IKEA is NOT hosting this challenge. This is a Learning exercise.