- What's Buzzing
Get improvement areas for your CV to convert more applications into interviews.
Get feedback on your portfolio website to make a good first impression on hiring managers
Build confidence by doing mock interview with Product & Design professionals
Tasks & Assignments
Get guidance on your interview task
- For Businesses
- About Us
View More ▼ Close
IKEA celebrates one year of its launch in India. With this, it also is about to launch its 2nd store just outside Mumbai and online purchases.
IKEA provides a fantastic shopping experience at its stores across the globe but can that experience be replicated online, especially given IKEA’s limited presence in India.
In this challenge you need to find 3 ways in which IKEA can optimize its online experience, specially in the Indian context.
The areas that can be worked on
- Communication of offers/benefits/programs/assembly tie-up
- Communication of the constraints
- Simplifying checkout flow given delivery constraints
- Speed and image rendering optimizations
- Signup flows (both account and IKEA family)
#These are only indicative, you can choose to go beyond these
- IKEA runs a fantastic IKEA family program
- IKEA has a deep integration with UrbanClap
- We are not interested in optimisations to the final checkout (redirection to ww8.ikea.com and payment flows, since we are hopeful IKEA is already fixing these
- For a positive Pincode you can use a Mumbai Pincode (eg 400021)
- If you are using screenshots, it’s a good practice to annotate them
- You can solve for any one platform: mobile or web (flow starts from https://www.ikea.com/in/en/)
- IKEA is NOT hosting this challenge. This is a Learning exercise.