Look at the current hack submission feature. Its just a 2 input box form with no clear description.
It can be a detailed form with specific questions to tell the hacker about what is being asked, for ex
1. Submission type: feature suggestion / UX improvement
2. Issue Description
3. Suggested improvement
5. Possible effort involved.
6. Change type: visual / backend / input type / search results / etc
Take a look at the example given in below image.
When we search a song’s lyrics, the song shows up on YouTube. But this doesn’t work on Saavn, which is a bit irritating, because:
1. Today I have to search for the song lyrics on Youtube
2. Find the name of the song
3. Go to Saavn and search with real name
Only then can I enjoy the song I want.
#Beginner Someone who has just started on the platform and yet to show a decent level of contribution which has impressed the moderation team and participating companies.
#LearnerA contributor who has submitted atleast 5 snippets which has been published by us or atleast have 1 accepted solution in official challenges.
#DoerA contributor who has submitted atleast 5 snippets which has been published by us and atleast have 5 accepted solutions in official challenges.
#ExpertA contributor who has submitted at-least 10 snippets which has been published by us and have 10 accepted solution in official challenges.